true friends don’t judge each other
they judge other people
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the freaking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
sometimes i lose my phone in my blankets and THEN SOMETIMES I SHAKE MY BLANKET TO FIND IT AND SOMETIMES IT FLIES AND HITS THE WALL ITS GREAT U FEEL ME
hot people who are rich too
She literally got a drink of water and then walked over to my boots and spit the water in them.
Was it revenge for the braids?
listen when guys layer shirts like this
that’s actually all it takes once that happens i don’t even need to hear him speak i don’t care what kind of music he likes or how he feels about obama or how many potential stds he has just give me that shirt on a guy and the next scene in our lives will be a wedding i am the definition of easy i just need some layered fabrics
I did this once and it was the only time a girl ever complimented me on my outfit